We’ve saw a lot of cute Hunger Games fan shirts when the first movie came out, but the ones we found today are our favorite ever! Redbubble has an entire collection of shirts designed by fans that are both hip and fun.
Here are some of our favorites:
- where’s finnick? Odair He Is
- Want a Sugar Cube?
- My Patronus is a Mockingjay
- Mellark Baked Goods
- Team Seneca Crane’s Beard
- Nightlock Berries: Deceptively Delicious
- Quarter Quell: 75 Years of Capitol Bliss
- Cinna Told me to wear this
- That is Mahogany!
You get the point. There are over 400 different Hunger Games designs on the site ranging from quotes to characters.
Once you pick a style, you can then customize the shirt–t-shirt, v-neck, hoodie, etc. You can also choose from about 20 different colors and from sizes small to 3XL
Which Hunger Games fan shirts from Redbubble are your favorites?